Get Your Copy of the Book Donald Trump Doesn't Want You to Read!
Originally published in 1993 and now back in print with updated material, Harry Hurt III's jaw-dropping exposé of real-estate mogul and presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump presents an unvarnished, well-researched portrayal of the man who has vowed to "Make America Great Again."
Among the revelations Hurt's sources reveal are:
- The helicopter crash that killed Trump's most valued executives and his opportunistic response to the tragedy;
- The psychological tension between his sense of entitlement and notable physical and emotional insecurities;
- Trump's tumultuous personal affairs; his fabricated public persona as a ladies' man, Marla Maples, and all the details of the now infamous "emotional rape" of Ivana;
- The Trump family's long-standing connections of organized crime.
Described by the Los Angeles Times as being full of "juicy details-and...so much more!", Lost Tycoon is a must read for anyone curious about the man behind the sensation. Click here to get your copy now!
Trump in the News and Around the Web
- Trump Appears to Have Paid No Taxes for Two Years in Early 1990s (via Politico). How records from New Jersey's gambling authority shed damning light on Trump's claimed tax liability.
What's in Trump's Returns? A Look at How He Plays the Tax Game (via PBS). What information might really be lurking in Trump's undisclosed tax returns?
Donald Trump Doesn't Want This Out: The Billionaire Braggart May Not Be a Billionaire at All (via Salon). The investigation suggesting Trump has systematically exaggerated the extent of his wealth.
- Why the New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored (via Huffington Post). Should we take the accusations more seriously?
Donald Trump’s Deals Rely on Being Creative With the Truth (via The New York Times). A catalog of Trump's business deceptions.